Article 31 - By-law
(1) By-laws related to the implementation of this Law shall be put into force by the Authority.
PROVISIONAL Article (1) The members of the Board shall be selected and the organizational structure of the Presidency shall be established within six months following the date of publication of this Law, as per the procedure stipulated in Article 21.
(2) Data controllers are obliged to enrol in the Registry of Data Controllers within the time specified and announced by the Board.
(3) The personal data that were processed before the publication date of this Law shall be rendered compatible with the provisions of this Law within two years as of its date of publication. The personal data which are found to be in breach of the provisions of this Law shall be immediately erased, destroyed or anonymized. However, consents duly taken before the publication date of this Law shall be deemed compatible with the provisions of this Law, unless no declaration of intent is made to the contrary within one year.
(4) The by-laws provided for by this Law shall be put into force within one year as of the date of publication of this Law.
(5) A high-level executive, to ensure coordination with regard to the implementation of the Law in public institutions and organisations, shall be appointed and notified to the Presidency within one year as of the date of publication of this Law.
(6) The term of office for the first elected President, the Deputy President, and two members who are determined by ballot, shall be six years; this period shall be four years for the remaining five members.
(7) Until the budget of the Authority is allocated;
- a) The expenditures of the Authority shall be reimbursed by the budget of the office of the Prime Minister.
- b) All necessary support services such as the premises, equipment, furnishing and the hardware shall be provided by the office of the Prime Minister in order for the Authority to fulfill its duties.
(8) The clerical services of the Authority shall be carried out by the office of the Prime Minister until the service units of the Authority has become fully functional.