Article 20 - Duties of the Authority
(1) The duties of the Authority are as follows;
- a) to follow the latest developments in the legislation and practices, make evaluations and recommendations, conduct researches and analyses or have them conducted within its field of duty.
- b) to cooperate with public institutions and organisations, NGOs, professional associations or universities within its field of duty, if needed.
- c) to follow and evaluate the latest international developments on personal data; and within its field of duty cooperate with international organisations and participate to the meetings
- ç) to submit its annual activity report to the office of the President of Turkish Republic, the Committee on Human Rights Inquiry of Grand National Assembly of Türkiye and office of the Prime Minister.
- d) to carry out other duties provided by laws.