Article 4 - General principles
(1) Personal data may only be processed in compliance with the procedures and principles set forth in this Law and other laws.
(2) The following principles shall be complied within the processing of personal data:
- a) Lawfulness and conformity with rules of bona fides.
- b) Accuracy and being up to date, where necessary.
- c) Being processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- ç) Being relevant with, limited to and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed.
- d) Being retained for the period of time stipulated by relevant legislation or the purpose for which they are processed.