2022 KVKK & GDPR January Newsletter Headings
2022 KVKK & GDPR January Newsletter Decision Summaries of The Month and News
You can read our KVKK & GDPR Newsletter to access the decisions, released data breach notifications made by the Turkish Personal Data Protection Authority (KVKK) about natural and legal persons, and decisions, announcements issued by the European Data Protection Board (EDPB) and all the other countries in the past month and have further information about the news relating to personal data protection from Türkiye and the world.
- Moncler İstanbul Giyim ve Tekstil Ticaret Ltd. Şti. Veri İhlali Bildirimi
- "False Facts About the Personal Data Protection Law – 2" Guideline Has Been Published by the Turkish Personal Data Protection Authority
- Summary of the Decision Numbered 2021/1210 Regarding the "Calling and Sending SMS to the Mobile Phone Number of The Data Subject to Inform About Digiturk Campaigns"
- The Decision Relating with Automobile Renting Industry Has Published by Turkish Data Protection Authority
- Public Announcement on Registration in the Data Controllers Registry
- Norwegian Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Warsaw University of Technology
- The Sanction Board of the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman in Finland Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Psychotherapy Center Vastaamo
- Wiesbaden Administrative Court Has Decided to Impose an Interim Injunction on Cookie Bot Firm named Cybot
- Regulation on Remote Identification Methods for Leasing, Factoring, Financing, and Savings Financing Companies ("Regulation") Published by Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency ("BDDK")
- Industries S.p.A. Data Breach Notification
- Moncler İstanbul Giyim ve Tekstil Ticaret Ltd. Şti. Data Breach Notification
- Pizza Restaurantları A.Ş. (Dominos Pizza) Data Breach Notification