2022 KVKK & GDPR February Newsletter Headings
2022 KVKK & GDPR February Newsletter Decision Summaries of The Month and News
You can read our KVKK & GDPR Newsletter to access the decisions, released data breach notifications made by the Turkish Personal Data Protection Authority (KVKK) about natural and legal persons, and decisions, announcements issued by the European Data Protection Board (EDPB) and all the other countries in the past month and have further information about the news relating to personal data protection from Türkiye and the world.
- Summary of the Decision Numbered 2021/1324 Regarding the "Data Breach Notification of Yemek Sepeti Elektronik İletişim Perakende Gıda Lojistik A.Ş"
- Summary of the Decision Numbered 2022/13 Regarding the "Sharing of Exam Result Document by a Local Newspaper Website Without the Explicit Consent of the Data Subject"
- Principal Decisions Published by The Turkish Data Protection Authority
- Public Announcement Regarding Procedures and Principles Regarding the Issuance of the Certificate of Participation dated February 11, 2022
- Public Announcement on Technical and Administrative Measures Recommended to be Taken by Data Controllers Regarding User Security dated February 15, 2022
- Regulation on the Protection and Processing of Data Within Social Security Institution("Regulation") Published by Social Security Insurance ("SSI")
- Constitutional Court Has Decided to Termination of Employment Contract Due to WhatsApp Correspondence Is a Breach of Respect of Privacy and Freedom of Communication
- KVKK Administrative Fines Calculated According to Revaluation Rate
- Hellenic Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Cosmote S.A. and OTE S.A.
- Swedish Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Region Uppsala
- Hungarian Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose and Administrative Fine on Car Manufacturer
- AEDP Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Caixabank & Payments & Consumer EFC, EP, S.A.U
- Italian Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Enel Energia
- The Sanction Board of the Data Protection Ombudsman Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Finnish Motor Insurers' Centre
- Finnish Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Travel Agency
- Polish Data Protection Authority Has Decided to Impose an Administrative Fine on Pactum Poland Sp. Z O.O.
- Saudi Arabia Has Issued Its First Comprehensive National Personal Data Protection Law
- Arı İnovasyon ve Bilim Eğitim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (İTÜ ETA Vakfı Doğa Koleji) Data Breach Notification
- T.C. Acıbadem Mehmet Ali Aydınlar University Data Breach Notification
- Şişli Municipality Data Breach Notification
- Kentyol Kent Hizmetleri A.Ş. Data Breach Notification
- Kent Konut İnşaat ve Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. Data Breach Notification