2021 KVKK & GDPR January Newsletter Headings
2021 KVKK & GDPR January Newsletter Decision Summaries of The Month and News
- Summary of the Decision of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Board Dated 09/10/2020 and Numbered 2020/787 "Regarding the Data Breach Notification of a Company Operating in the Health Sector"
- The Principle Decision of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Board Dated 22/12/2020 and Numbered 2020/966 Regarding the Personal Data of Third Parties Illegally Sent by Data Controllers to Communication Channels Such As Phone Numbers, E-Mail Addresses, Etc.
- T.C. Özyeğin Üniversitesi – Data Breach Notification
- Public Announcement About The WhatsApp Application
- Polish Data Protection Authority Imposed a Fine on Virgin Mobile Polska
- Polish Data Protection Authority Imposed an Administrative Fine on WARTA S.A. Data Breach Due to the Failure to Notify
- Polish Data Protection Authority Imposed Administrative Fines on ID Finance
- Italian Data Protection Authority Imposes Limitation on Processing on TikTok After the Death of a Girl from Palermo
- Norwegian Data Protection Authority Has Announced Their Plan to Impose Administrative Fines on Grindr LLC
- Polish Data Protection Authority Imposed a Fine on Medical University of Silesia
- Dutch Data Protection Authority Issues Formal Warning to a Supermarket
- State Commissioner for Data Protection in Lower Saxony Imposed Administrative Fine on notebooksbilliger.de