2021 KVKK & GDPR April Newsletter Headings
2021 KVKK & GDPR April Newsletter Decision Summaries of The Month and News
You can read our KVKK & GDPR Newsletter to access the decisions, released data breach notifications made by the Turkish Personal Data Protection Authority (KVKK) about natural and legal persons, and decisions, announcements issued by the European Data Protection Board (EDPB) and all the other countries in the past month and have further information about the news relating to personal data protection from Türkiye and the world.
- The Dutch Data Protection Authority fines Booking.com for the delay in reporting the data breach
- Pierre Fabre Dermokozmetik Ltd. Şti. Data Breach Notification
- Pierre Fabre İlaç AŞ Data Breach Notification
- Sine İtriyat Par. Tem. Ür. Gıd. İnş. Mim. Müh. İth. İhr. ve Tic. Data Breach Notification
- Karacabay Turizm San. ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. Data Breach Notification
- Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş. Data Breach Notification
- Akademisyen Yayınevi Kitabevi Dağıtım Bilgisayar Tercümanlık İth. İhr. Tic. A.Ş. Data Breach Notification
- DLSY Adi Ortaklığı (Daelim İnşaat Geliştirme AŞ, Limak İnşaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., SKEC Anadolu Mühendislik ve İnşaat Ltd. Şti., SK Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd. ve Yapı Merkezi İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.) Data Breach Notification
- Summary of the Decision regarding the "transmission of the maintenance fee debt information of the data subject to the landlord by the housing estate management"
- Summary of the Decision regarding the "request to access to the phone call records made by the data subject with the purpose of establishing a subscription agreement with the data controller"
- Summary of the Decision regarding the "illegal data processing by the data controller company that took over the company where the data subject was a former employee"
- Security Investigation and Archive Research Law
- The Dutch DPA fines a municipal for Wi-Fi tracking